Registration and Payment Details
- ONLINE IDC 2019 SUMMER DANCE PROGRAM REGISTRATION:
- Click here to go to the IDC’s online system!Online registrations completed by June 23 will be charged half the summer dance tuition at registration, with the second half to be paid on July 15 via Auto-Pay. If you are a new family, be sure to complete your auto-pay enrollment at registration. If you register after the summer program begins on June 24, you will be charged the full tuition at registration.
- Go to the homepage on the IDC website at inspirationdancecompany.com and click on the “Access Your Parent Portal” button. If you have not previously registered with the IDC you can set up your account and then register for classes. If you are already an IDC family, you will be in your parent portal and ready to register. No need to fill out a paper registration form if registering online – the waiver is now included with your online registration. You will be charged 50% of the summer tuition at registration and then the other 50% will be charged via auto-pay on July 15. Registrations after June 23 will pay the full tuition at registration.
- REGISTER BY MAIL OR IN-PERSON
- By mail and in-person registrations will pay the entire summer tuition by check or cash at registration.
- In-person registration: At the IDC Studio on May 18 and 19 at your Picture Day Appointment. Complete and sign an IDC Registration Form and turn in along with payment by check or cash for the full summer dance tuition amount.
Mail-in registration: Complete and sign the IDC Registration Form and mail along with your check or money order payment of the full summer dance tuition to: Inspiration Dance Company, 15880 Airlie Rd, Monmouth, OR 97361.
Registration forms are available at the IDC studio and online in “Shared Files” at your parent portal.
OR Download and print this PDF file of the 2019 registration and waiver form.